Monday, January 9, 2012

Yuck.

Today is not a good day.
1. I woke up so exhausted that I threw on the most comfortable, I-don't-care-what-I-look-like clothes I could find: my black hoodie, a black tshirt, black fold-over waistband skirt (it's so comfy I barely know I'm wearing it), black tights and flats. Lots of black. You'll see that I wear a lot of black, even when pants are a part of my wardrobe.

2. My exhaustion and general malaise sent me to the couch (skirt and all), where I passed out cold until 12:30, just in time to go to my other job, even though I could have slept til March. This exhaustion was unwarranted. I went to bed at a decent hour, although it wasn't the best sleep. Even so, there's no reason for me to feel this badly.

3. I work until 5 at Job #2. Something went horribly awry in my lower abdomen and that sent me running home (literally!) at 4:25. What happened next is not polite conversation.

4. I didn't put on makeup. I'm not 100% sure I even brushed my hair. It's straightened from yesterday and I just left it down, unadorned and unbrushed. My great-grandmother, who apparently didn't even get dressed without doing her hair and makeup first, must be turning in her grave. Actually, I take that back. She was cremated. She's probably just pointing and shaking a finger at me in disappointment from Heaven.

5. If you think you're getting a picture of this, you are sorely mistaken. The faster I get to and from the doctor tonight, the faster I can put on pj's. Soft, fuzzy pj's with my furry slippers...I'm figuratively salivating over the prospect. Time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment