Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Early to bed...

...early to rise, right? I hope so! I could really use a good night's rest. As soon as I'm finished here, I'm hitting the sack.

I had a therapy session tonight. It was...insightful. I discovered a few different ways my perfectionism manifests itself and that I'm slightly obsessive-compulsive.  I also discovered that when I am told I must "grieve" over my divorce, it's more about grieving for the loss of over a year of my life and my identity, rather than grieving for little mr. can't be wrong. More on that trainwreck another day.

You know the grey shrug and black/blue/grey skirt I mentioned yesterday? I wore them both today. I didn't feel well this morning and wanted to be comfy so this is what I came up with:

I'm kneeling so you can't see that I'm wearing grey chucks. This would have looked much cuter with boots, but I wasn't in the mood.
I went way low maintenance with the hair and makeup, too. I left my hair curly and just pulled it back into a messy bun. As for my face, some eyeliner and lip gloss and that was it...and the lip gloss wasn't even until I had to leave the house for my 2nd job. Whatever, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment