Wednesday, January 25, 2012

19 Random Facts About Yours Truly

  1. I like plaid.
  2. When I was little (8 or 9), I put my cat, Sabrina, in the refrigerator just to see what would happen. Just for a minute. She was fine. A little chilly though.
  3. I have only recently recovered from the death of my dog...in 1992.
  4. Sometimes I listen to pop music. And like it. Don't tell anyone.
  5. Polite people make me happy.
  6. I would end a relationship over chronic spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors...
  7. but crushing my hopes and dreams, belittling me and telling me I'm fat is apparently ok.
  8. I failed the "Big E" eye exam in kindergarten. Not because I didn't know my letters, because I was blind.
  9. Lately, I've been breaking out like a teenager.
  10. I didn't break out as a teenager.
  11. I was adopted.
  12. My favorite books of all time are the Chronicles of Narnia.
  13. A well made sandwich is my favorite food.
  14. Maxwell Smart is my hero.
  15. If you don't know who Maxwell Smart is, I'm not sure we should be friends.
  16. If your perception of Maxwell Smart is only from the movie starring Steve Carell, and you liked it, then we should definitely not be friends.
  17. My obsession with eyeliner began when I dyed my hair pitch black and it made me look pale. The eyeliner helped me look a little bit more normal. Or so I thought.
  18. Even though my own marriage was a failure/bust/joke/bloody nightmare, I'm not off marriage and actually want to be a wedding planner.
  19. Today I changed 3 times because I hated everything I put on and ended up with this (and hated it):

No comments:

Post a Comment