Saturday, January 7, 2012

One week down

...51 to go! So far I'm having fun. I've never been a big skirt-wearer. Sure I dressed up from time to time but I could never figure out how to be comfortable in a skirt or dress just for the heck of it.
I am confident that I will make it through the year. A big motivation behind it is the fact that someone once told me I never committed to anything. While that is not true (the best example being my commitment to the aforementioned individual), it gives me great pleasure knowing that I am committed to something on my own terms. No longer can someone else force me to "commit" to things I didn't want to commit to, or even worse, take the things I have already committed to away.
So as silly as my little space in the internet may be, it makes me happy. I hope to have lots and lots of happy things to write about this year.

Today I wore a black and white striped shirt tucked into a long black skirt. I don't normally tuck things in, but for some reason I liked how it looked today. Black t-strap flats, red lips and red nail polish made it  complete and made me very happy. Hooray for happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment