Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I got dressed!

Don't laugh at me, it was a big accomplishment. I got up (late, but it was ok, Job #1 said I could take the day off if I needed to), I dragged my sorry self into the shower, actually put some time and effort into what I chose to wear, put makeup on, and did my hair. Well, my hair kind of did itself, since all I did was put some stuff in it and let it do its thing, but even so, it was deliberate. I'm even wearing heels, and you won't find a speck of black on me. Not even on my eyes, I used brown eyeliner and forgot to wear mascara.

Not bad for someone who spent yesterday on a couch watching a Heroes marathon.

Today's outfit is comfortable and casual but not slouchy. I think. I pulled out my denim pencil skirt, a printed button-down shirt (the print is kinda flowery and blue, green, white and pink), a pink hoodie with 3/4 sleeves and blue suede heels. I folded the button-down's cuffs over the hoodie, exposing the blue gingham print underneath. It sounds like there's a lot more going on than there actually is.


I guess I was feeling a little silly...but I really like those shoes. You'd dance around, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment