Monday, January 16, 2012

Kickboxing!

I start my kickboxing class today! I'm so excited. I need a good work out, both mentally and physically.
Today also marks the first day I am out of the house in pants since December. It feels weird, like something isn't right. But, that may have more to do with the fact that my outfit is absolutely ridiculous. From the ground up I'm wearing Sketchers shapeups, argyle socks, capri dance pants, black tank top, black hoodie, red scarf, and my black long-ish coat. Whatever picture that paints in your head, hang on to it because it's the only one you're getting.
I'm hoping that all the endorphins from the kickboxing will put me in the mood to paint. That's right, I haven't done it yet. I did find the perfect clothes to get messy in while doing it... Leave it to me to think about what I'm going to wear while doing my homework. At least I haven't picked out painting earrings.
If kickboxing doesn't kill me, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment