Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Untitled.

I forgot to mention that I painted last night. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with it. I could go on about how cathartic it was and all that, but honestly, I don't feel like it. Don't get me wrong, it was great. I'm just not feeling very chatty this evening.

Today I had a really hard time getting dressed. The indecision was killing me. I was cold, so I wanted to wear a long skirt, but wasn't happy with anything I came up with. I ended up with several layers on top - black tank, black 3/4 sleeve shirt, black sweater - with the black/blue/grey colorblock skirt, black textured tights, and boots. And my scarf. I wore my scarf all day. I do that sometimes.

I'm exhausted. My therapy appointment is tomorrow so I'm sure I will have plenty to say afterwards. Until then, I bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment