Friday, January 13, 2012

Brought to you by Red Lobster

There's a 35 minute wait at Red Lobster. What better time to squeeze you in!

It was a fairly uneventful Friday. I have discovered that online marketing and the whole social media thing are more complicated that I originally thought. Not neurology complicated, but more than just an errant tweet here and there.

I wanted something long and comfortable today, so I picked a long, flowy, black and white skirt with a black long sleeved shirt. I began the day without tights and with my fun studded heels. All of my tights (except purple ones) were drying and the only thing I had were those stockings I mentioned a few posts ago that were destined to never see the light of day again. It is freezing, and common sense took over, so I put them on and swapped the heels for boots. My legs are much warmer now.  :)

There is a fundamental problem with this skirt. The outer layer is big and flowy, but the lining is slim. It's really obnoxious. Bet if I could eat sometime  soon, I'd get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment