Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brrrr...

One of the things I miss about California was that it's warm. There's nothing quite like complaining about 50 degree weather when you know full well that back east it's below freezing!  :)

I signed up for a kickboxing class today! I can't wait. I have lots of stress and about 15-20 lbs to lose so there couldn't be a better time! I'm going with a new friend that I worked with for a little while.  You know, it's really nice making new friends. It's something I haven't been able to do in a long time. I wasn't even really allowed to keep my old friends, nevermind make new ones. Anyway, the point is, it's refreshing.

Yesterday I found a shirt at Kohl's that says "I <3 Diet Coke." It was $2.00. It went home with me. I mean, how could I say no? The shirt is grey with red lettering, like a Diet Coke can. Today I wore it tucked into a black pencil skirt with a narrow red sparkly belt (that I have no clue when and where I obtained), black opaque tights and a black 3/4 sleeve cardigan.


That Kohl's trip also yielded a grey sweater shrug and a navy skirt with a black waistband and a grey hem. There is a good chance you may see one, if not both, later this week.

Time to get comfy. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment