Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Switching It Up

I'm experimenting with foam rollers tonight. It was easier than pin curls, but because of the retarded layered state my hair is currently in, neither method is really easy. I have bits and pieces sticking out everywhere and short of loading up on product (which ruins the curl), there's nothing I can do about it until I get a haircut and grow out the shorter pieces.

As for what I wore today, you guessed it, black:



There was one thing different about me today. It's not really obvious in the picture, but I parted my hair in the middle. I usually part it on the side when it's straight. Look at me, I'm living on the edge! Parting my hair differently...what's next, foam curlers? Oh wait...nevermind.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try wearing a color.


No comments:

Post a Comment