Monday, February 27, 2012

Bad Morning, Better Evening

I got out of bed. That's good, I guess. The sun is shining. Meh. I showered and had every intention of doing my hair, but then I got yelled at to turn my music off because my sister was sick and needed to sleep, therefore stripping away my opportunity to run the hair dryer. Even so, I put on make up and got dressed. A small victory I suppose. How pathetic.

I quit kickboxing. So much for being able to commit to anything. You know some days I think that everything he said to me is true. I can't do anything right, and I can't commit to anything, and everything is always someone else's fault. I don't suppose that my being afraid to go anywhere without (or close to) a trusted individual because I'm afraid that I could lose it at any moment because of the mental and emotional trauma that he caused me counts as a viable excuse for anything. No, that's me just "not taking my treatment seriously" and "not taking responsibility" for my problems actions.

--

I wrote that this morning when I wasn't in a very good mood. I just had some Will & Grace therapy, so I'm pretty chipper. By that I mean that I'm having a fabulous conversation with the Will to my Grace, otherwise known as one of my bestest friends ever. He comes home this summer and I can't wait.

Today I wore a black pencil skirt (shocker), black tank top (imagine that), black linen button-down shirt tied in front, black stockings and black corduroy heels with cream/green/blue/red) plaid trim. The buttons on the shirt are a cream color so I wore an off white beaded choker. I was going to add a bracelet...but I don't want to draw any attention to that area right now. If it weren't for my disgusting mop of hair, I'd say it came together alright.


Time to get ready for bed. Here's hoping I sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment