Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is There a Shoe ER?

I fell down the stairs at Job #2 today. Somehow I managed to do it upright for the most part. It's a really narrow, steep staircase and if I had gone head first I would've snapped my neck. I thought I broke my left middle finger nail since it bent so far back it was bleeding, but there's only the tiniest of cracks in one side. My nails are ridiculously strong. It isn't right. Anyway, the worst of it was suffered by my shoe, which will need a TLC...Tender Loving Cobbler.

I saw the psychiatrist today. He passed with flying colors. He asked about my life and listened when I answered. It was refreshing. I got the lab tests ordered, a refill on my lithium and something for my anxiety.

Today's tights were pink. The camera is in my room across the house and once I head in that direction I'm not coming back, so you will just have to believe me.

Headed that way now. It's not even 8:30 and I feel like it's midnight.

Bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment