Friday, February 10, 2012

*Sigh*

Life as I currently know it changes tomorrow. My sister and niece are moving in. I don't really want to talk details; just know that for the last few weeks, everyone in my family has been a little screwed up and stressed about it. What a blessing that I now have anxiety meds. I don't know what to think, so I'm not going to anymore.

No colored tights today. Wednesday I bought two pairs of stockings on clearance at Target and gave one a shot today. I think I'm in love. They fit well, they felt great and they're the PERFECT color.


Time for bed. I have to get up early so I can finish what I need to do before they get here. Well, kind of. I don't need to get up early to do the work, I need to get up early so I can actually put some effort into my appearance without waiting until I need to go somewhere.

Good night.

ps: 41 days since I started this blog/skirt thing. 41 days until a judge can sign my divorce. I thought that was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment