Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here Comes the Cupcake?

I've been asked to make the cake/cupcakes for a wedding. After some thought, some prayer and a panic attack (in that order), I said yes. Surprisingly, I'm not so panicked about it anymore; in fact, I'm rather peaceful about my decision. I'm excited to be given the opportunity to 1) provide a service for someone and 2) branch out and try new things! Not to mention the fact that I love weddings and all things wedding planning related. So, I have my newest obsession. Wedding cupcake designs. Yay!

This little baker wore orange tights today. Short of feeling a little like an Oompa Loompa, I was fairly happy with what I was wearing.


You can't tell, but my eyeshadow stayed on all day! It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Anyway, if that dress looks a bit familiar, it's because I happen to have it in teal & green. Scroll down, I wore it Tuesday.

This has been the week of colorful tights...Tuesday was green, yesterday was pink, today orange. Monday was kickboxing day so I wore leggings under my skirt instead of tights. What color should I wear tomorrow? Purple? Yellow? Blue? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment