Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Can't Wait For My Nap

If anyone were to come within earshot of my house right now, they would think that someone was being murdered.

In reality, it is the gleeful screams of my wonderful niece. Gotta love her.

I don't have anything insightful or profound to say tonight. It was a regular day. I cleaned something (kitchen cabinets), I cooked something (Thai noodle, shrimp and veggie stir fry), and later I wiped baby spit off my hands (because silly niece wanted to hold my hands...her hands were wet and gooey).

I will say that I have a full dance card this weekend though. I have dinner plans both tomorrow and Saturday night, awww yeah. Could it be? I'm starting to have a social life? Eh, doubtful. Saturday morning I'm going to make the first test batch of cupcakes for the bishop's daughter's wedding. Sunday I have to teach a class in church, so sometime between now and then I'll have to prepare for it.

After it's all over, I shall nap. The countdown to Sunday afternoon begins.

Oh, and this is what I wore today:


I'm really looking forward to my Sunday nap. I sleep better on Sunday afternoons than I ever do at night. I can guarantee I'll be up anywhere between 1-3 times tonight. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother.

Approximately 64 hours til naptime and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment