Monday, April 2, 2012

Pardon Me While I Keep Talking

I'm feeling extra chatty today. Hope you don't mind. Of course, if you're even reading this, and beyond that, reading it with any regularity, then it's obvious you dont mind my babbling.

Yesterday one of my friends posted a typical April Fool's Day joke. You know, the one where they change their Facebook status to "engaged" or something along those lines. One of the comments to this supposed relationship change was someone saying that she bet they were registered at Staples.

Could you imagine such a thing? If you could register at Staples, I would be the happiest girl in the world. I walk through Staples with the same awe and reverence that most girls reserve for Tiffany's. I think my version of the famed movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" would be "Lunch at Staples." Except I wouldn't be a call girl. Anyway, I found the most amazing notebook while I was there just a bit ago. It was divided into 3 sections, one lined, one graph and one blank. I believe my jaw may have actually dropped. It was amazing. And pretty. If you don't know about my obsession with notebooks, go here. I didn't buy it...you know, the whole being-a-responsible-adult-who-has-better-things-to-spend-her-money-on thing.

I haven't posted a picture in a while...


The fuzzy thing in the bottom right corner is Narnia. How I love her.

I kept it simple today; black dress, black sweater. One thing to note is that I don't particularly care for this dress. It has princess seams and I just don't find them flattering. But I was in desperate need of variety, so I wore it.

Yesterday marked 3 months of this whole skirt/blog thing! And you know what, I wore the exact same outfit I did on January 1st...on accident. It's weird, I hardly think about it anymore. It's all become normal...wearing skirts and blogging about life are now normal parts of my routine. I may not write every day because I sometimes have stuff to do (or don't have anything to say), but I can assure you that I haven't cheated on my wardrobe.

My stomach is telling me it's time for dinner...I guess I should listen.

3 comments:

  1. Girl that dress looks awesome on you! Pair them with a pair of black pumps or your red peep toe shoes... Girl you will go from awesome to DAMN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Haha, the red peep toes bit the dust a couple of weeks ago. The heel wore through on the day my 90 day waiting period was up. I took that as a sign that I should ditch the red wedding shoes and move on.

    Gives me a reason to buy new red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I remember reading that! This time get good and comfy red pair for next book!

      Delete