Thursday, April 26, 2012

Never a Dull Moment

I just had a conversation with my parents about transvestites. Now that's my idea of an exciting evening.

Let's recap my thrilling day, shall we?

I watched webinars about trade show exhibition. I hate the word webinar. I feel cheap even typing it.

I diffused the bomb I like to call my father. His client database disappeared last night. He broke the internet today. The computer as a whole wouldn't load correctly. If I hadn't come home for lunch (which I never do), I probably would've come home to only one parent. It wasn't pretty. I practically took him by the hand and forced him to eat lunch, sit with me while I finished eating lunch and hold the cat (touch therapy?), while my mom (AKA tech support) fixed everything upstairs.

I returned a red trench coat I bought last week because it was too big in the arms.

At the next store, I found a better, longer red trench coat that ended up being $7 cheaper than the first one.

My dinner was identical to my lunch. A turkey sandwich with tomato and colby jack cheese on potato bread. I switched up the mustard though. Whoo.

That about wraps up my day. Tomorrow holds promises of more webinars and a meeting. Man, if I keep up this pace, I might pull something.

1 comment:

  1. The red trench coat was very snappy! You did well.

    ReplyDelete