Friday, April 6, 2012

Wonderful

The baby channel is playing in the background. Clearly, my reign of solitude is over.

Tomorrow the niece-girl turns TWO. I can't believe it. As much as I love the west coast (particulary Oregon), I'm glad I'm around to see her grow up. We'll be shoe shopping before you know it! I'm making chocolate hazelnut cake pops that will (hopefully) be in the shape of Minnie & Mickey mouse heads. We'll see. I'll post a picture of the results.

Speaking of results, this is how my hair ended up today after sleeping in pin curls:


Not too curly, is it? *sigh* I don't know what's going on. My hair hates me. It was kinda big and bouncy this morning though, so I guess it wasn't all in vain. Maybe big and bouncy is the way to go.

So it's Easter weekend. Time to remember the sacrifice that Christ made for all of us.

Oh it is wonderful that he would care for me enough to die for me
Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me.
-I Stand All Amazed

No comments:

Post a Comment