Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Zippity Do Da

Good morning!

Remember how last night I was amazed at my desire to become a part of society again? Well after that, I went to my room, rocked out to some Florence + The Machine, and - are you ready for this - cleaned. Not in the strictest sense of the word, I didn't break out the vacuum, but I sorted laundry and put stuff back in my closet and by the end of it, I could see my floor.

My tendency to be a little messy is usually directly correlated to my mental state. Right now I don't have any furniture, so things like books and my teapot collection are just hanging out in a corner on the floor. It can't be helped. So my room is as neat and tidy as it can be for now.

It feels a little strange...real, functioning human emotions, and now the sudden urge to be in a more organized environment.

I woke up in a dandy mood, too. We'll see where this goes...I can't tell if it's real or not.

Eeek, gotta run. Time for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment