Tuesday, March 27, 2012

For the Love of Everything Holy

Please make the screeching child downstairs be quiet.

I feel awful and I'm not in a very good mood. I also have a headache. Just drink whatever it is you're supposed to be drinking and not throw the bottle so we can all call it a night already.

I did Job #2 from home today. I've been sick to my stomach again. Last night I didn't feel well, and then today my anxiety kicked it off; this morning I was so upset over a blurry Twitter photo (don't ask) that I was promptly sick afterwards and haven't felt right since.

I wish I could sleep for the rest of the week. I've been having a hard time getting up. I just don't want to face the day anymore.

I've been really bad with the pictures this week, I'm sorry. Bright pink tights, t-strap flats, denim pencil skirt, black heathered t-shirt, grey shrug. Pinkish eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner, and a combination of orange and pink lipgloss that looked kinda cool. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment