Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Black & White Photos Hide Blemishes...

But not under-eye bags caused by inordinate amounts of anxiety. *sigh*

I spent some quality time with my hair this morning.


Here we have a big barrel roll. Behind the bandana, it's just up in a bun. I attempted a big puffy ponytail, but my hair was too thin. It was fun to do, and not that hard! With a little practice and the right products, I could probably get it a little less fuzzy.

My outfit today was pretty basic. Black shirt with ruching on the sides, denim pencil skirt, stockings, black heels. You should congratulate me for not wearing head to toe black. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Oh, and you can bet that's bright red lipstick. There's something about red lipstick that makes me feel like a million bucks. Same thing with my hair...I feel so great when I play with it and create different styles. I especially feel accomplished and that I'm doing something that is just for me, even though the rest of the world can see it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm reclaiming myself. You can't have it anymore.

16 days. There is a light at the end of the tunnel...freedom awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment