Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dear Readers

Some days I wonder why I bother because it's not like I say anything of real substance. Occasionally I have a profound thought, but I wonder if the profundity is negated by its narcissistic nature. Can narcissism be profound? Let's face it, right now I'm the queen of narcissism. I have a blog thats sole purpose is to discuss and analyze myself. It's therapeutic though, so does it count? I'm not sure if there's a place for me in the "blogosphere." I don't fill my time baking, or decorating, or refinishing furniture, or anything that useful people blog about.

And yet, it would appear that people read this. People besides my mother. The statistics just boggle my mind. Any time that I look at the stats and see that the page has had any number of hits (that weren't my own), I'm simultaneously ecstatic and confused. I mean, someone (that'd be you) is reading this! My thoughts and feelings and ramblings and outfits have been seen by people I don't know, and I think that's kinda cool.

You're all getting to know me...I hope I don't scare anyone off. Feel free to speak up once and a while!

Thank you for reading :)

Love, Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment