Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Terrible Tues

My graphic designer's dog tried to eat me today. He bit my leg and went after my ankles. Luckily, I decided to wear boots today. If it weren't for them, my achilles tendons would've been ripped to shreds. I was really shaken, but it wasn't anything a xanax couldn't fix.

That was abou 1:30pm. Earlier in the day I was informed that the printer who is printing the labels I designed needed a format that is impossible for me to have, due to the antiquated nature of the program I had to create it in. I had to resize it and fix everything accordingly, then send it as a JPG file to the graphic designer, who then was kind enough to turn it into an EPS file.

Everyone seems to think that I'm some kind of computer genius. I'm not tech support. I don't know how to do everything. Leave me alone.

If tomorrow isn't better, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment