Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh Hey, May.

So, I realize it's been a long time since I've written anything...sorry. I assure you I've been keeping up the whole skirt thing!

I've been busy. And tired. Lately I've kept myself running around catching up with friends and old coworkers and reuniting with some really old friends I haven't seen in probably close to 5 years. I've rediscovered my love for playing in the rain and playgrounds. And playing in the rain at a playground.

Last week I spent three days in Atlantic City (for work) for the New Jersey Apartment Association Conference & Expo. It was fun. There were two events at night that were a decent time, then during the day I had to stay in the exhibit and talk to people. It really wasn't that bad, just tiring, especially since the 2nd night there I stayed up way too late. At the end of June I'll be going to another show like that - the National Apartment Association Education Conference & Exhibition. It'll be in Boston. I'm excited for that because I've never been to Boston before and I have a few friends there that I'm hoping to hang out with one of the nights I'm there.

I have to go to bed. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment