Monday, May 7, 2012

Let the Whining Commence.

Yesterday's pin curls didn't turn out as planned, even though I followed the exact same procedure as earlier in the week. I couldn't really brush them out because I would've ended up looking like one of Charlie's Angels (I brushed them out late last night...I was right). Here, I'll let you see:


That was in the morning. After the brushing, it just got worse.

This morning I woke up chipper enough for a Monday, until I went to check on the shoes that were drying from Saturday. As I was looking the left shoe over, I thought that perhaps they could be saved...until I smelled a familiar yet unpleasant aroma. As luck would have it, the right shoe was sitting in a puddle of cat urine. Chipper-ness gone.

When I got to work, I was in a foul mood and on top of it I was starting to not feel well. I saw that my newsletter went out under the wrong sender address and ended up in junk mail. Fabulous. My stomach started to hurt more. Two hours later, I gave up and went home.

The rest of my day involved my niece, a nap, a sewing lesson and a trip to Kohl's and the grocery store.

I hate Mondays. I hope Tuesday will be better, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment